A galactic twin stick shooter for up to 4 players, available for PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox One (02/12/16) PC and Mac via Steam!
|Bounty System||List of PSN Trophies|
This Wiki is still under construction, keep an eye on it!
In Space We Brawl is a local multiplayer, twin stick shooter with more than 150+ different combinations of spaceships and weapons. Up to four player can join a fight, picking one of the 13 vessels and equipping it with 14 tools of space destruction. Are you going to drive an agile (but fragile) Pulsar ship with a deadly Plasma Sword? Or do you want to fully take advantage of the energy generators of the Cypher ship? The sniper rifle would be a nice match, considering that its insane damage output is balanced by a high cost for each shot. Players can choose their play style, fighting in 8 different battlegrounds, each one defined by specific space hazards such as solar winds, black/white holes and deadly alien nests.
Check our useful links !
In Space We Brawl started on a stormy flight from Milan to Cologne. After that unusual brainstorming session, a first prototype was coded using very old assets straight from the 80s. The versus beat’ em up format, with its classic roster of fighters transformed into spaceships and cosmic weapons, proved to be a winning formula. Developers gradually added contents, taking the game to squares and hangout places for what was called “Street Playtesting”. Basically we're speaking of a recreation the couch multiplayer atmosphere in Milan, Turin and Florence with a laptop, four gamepads, a small table and four camping chairs. After hundreds of hours of playtesting, In Space We Brawl has been officially announced as a PlayStation timed exclusive at the Sony press conference that opened Gamescom 2014 in Cologne.
- Local multiplayer arcade action for 2 - 4 players.
- 13 spaceships + 14 weapons = 150+ different combinations.
- 8 battlegrounds, with 3 maps each.
- Space hazards like solar wind, black holes, alien nests.
- A lot of power-ups: speed boost, shot enhancement, auto firing drones, fire rate boost, energy module, repair module, temporary invincible shield.
- 3 multiplayer games modes: Championship, Tournament, Gladiator.
- Bounty system: each player can place a bounty on him/her or someone else. If he/she survive with bounties, they are claimed as points; if he/she kills a player with bounties, they are claimed as points.
- Single player challenges.
- Advanced AI for the aliens and BOTS.
- Developed in Unity.
- Available on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, Xbox One (02/12/16) and PC/Mac on Steam.
Photos and videos are a great way to add visuals to your wiki. Find videos about your topic by exploring Wikia's Video Library.